Iso Hash / Qwiso
$350.00 – $1,700.00
Iso Hash / Qwiso | Iso hash / Qwiso for sale | Iso hash / Qwiso
Iso Hash is the product of a isopropyl alcohol extraction. QWISO is an acronym for Quick Wash Isopropyl Alcohol hash, a popular technique for creating iso hash. Using alcohol as a solvent is incredibly cheap, however the flavour isn’t as comparable to other solvents/methods.
The product depends on the quality of the cannabis and extraction. High quality QWISO often looks clear and yellow, like a shatter, with a malleable texture. Low quality iso hash is often green (from plant chlorophyll) or black, and gummy in texture
First of all, what is a QWISO (Quick-Wash ISOpropyl) extract? Cannabis buds consist of two main parts – plant material and, what I like to call, “effective material”, which gives all the desired effects from consuming it. In other words, plant material is more or less useless. An extract (also called concentrate, shatter, wax, oil, budder) basically contains only the desired “effective material”, and is intended for many uses, but mainly for vaporizing.
Making extracts isn’t as difficult as you may think, just requires some patience. There are several different methods for making high-quality extracts (other popular being BHO, but it is way more dangerous and complex due to usage of highly flammable butane, so I will stick to QWISO method).
PREPARE Iso hash / Qwiso for sale
Items you will need:
- Buds, at very least 5 grams of it, though the more the better (10-20 grams is optimal).
- A grinder.
- Coffee filters (unbleached).
- Isopropyl alcohol, the purer, the better, 99% recommended. Isopropyl alcohol is also called rubbing alcohol. You can get it from hardware or electronics stores. You will need around 100 – 200 ml of it per 10 grams of buds.
- A sieve (for filtering chunky plant material). Or 2 sieves – one smaller and one as large as possible, if you’re making over 10 grams.
- A plate or other flat ceramic or glass surface (note: it must be quite deep, since you will be pouring quite a lot of liquid there).
- 1 small jar (up to 0.5 litre) and 1 larger jar (0.5-1 litre should be enough).
- A small razor blade for gathering the extract.
- (optional, but highly recommended) a simple air-blowing fan.
Preparations to be made at least 3 hours before the extraction:
First of all, make sure all containers (both jars and a plate) are really clean and totally dry (you want them totally clean, since the unwanted material might get into the extract, causing you problems later trying to remove it, and you want them dry, since water evaporation takes way longer than alcohol).
Firstly grind up all your buds into the small jar (ground buds have larger surface area, so it is easier to extract all the goods from them that way). Then put that jar and your alcohol into a freezer for a few hours or just overnight to make sure they’re as cold as possible (don’t worry, isopropyl freezes only at -89 C). Freezing is necessary, since trichromes fall off the leaves of the bud way more easily at low temperatures, making the extraction significantly more successful. Extracting without freezing results in smaller amounts of the final product.